By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The materials on ossl.wiki’s web site are provided “as is”. ossl.wiki makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ossl.wiki does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ossl.wiki or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ossl.wiki’s Internet site, even if ossl.wiki or a ossl.wiki authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ossl.wiki’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ossl.wiki does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ossl.wiki may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ossl.wiki does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ossl.wiki has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ossl.wiki of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ossl.wiki’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Currently, we only collect data from users who volunteer to edit the wiki. This information is used to credit contributors for their work, and it is used to protect the site from wiki vandalism.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- At no time is this information ever used for commercial purposes.
- User data will be forgotten upon request.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.